About G&Tea cocktail infusion ‰ÛÒ Amethyst Blue (10 Pack)
Country of origin: Australia Price is per packet Pack size: 10 G&Tea bags
G&Tea was inspired by the gin and tonic movement and celebrated by tea culture. Why not enjoy both? The complexity of flavours in both methods are intriguing and quite the show – and they communicate wonderfully as a duo. Ally has worked hard and designed 2 different blends of botanical rich tea bags to heighten your gin drinking experience!
There are two amazing flavours to choose from.
Amethyst – Blue: Inspired by flavours of Thailand through lemonrass, butterfly pea and ginger root. Amethyst bursts with not just one colour, but two, thanks to the magical flower butterfly pea. Amethyst offers a more citrus and subtle spice trail as you follow sip by refreshing sip. Infuse the Amethyst G&Tea bag in your glass and watch as the colour reveals itself as blue; whilst adding tonic to the mix transforms the hue to a striking purple.
Vermilion – Red: For details, see here: https://www.theginboutique.com.au/g-tea-cocktail-infusionse-vermilion-rede-10-pack
- A lemon slice is the classic G&T garnish, making this a G&T a perfect place to start using a dried lemon wheel, to ensure the balance of flavours is not overly impacted.
- So try substituting a dried lemon wheel garnish anywhere you would normally use a lemon peel, lemon wedge or fresh lemon slice. See a great option here:
- Try it in any London or modern dry gin and also in classic cocktails like a Tom Collins, French 75, Gin Sour, etc.
- 1 box comes with 10 beautifully packaged tea bags, each bag can be used multiple times in a sitting. As a cold beverage, the flavours and colour are released slowly rather than intensely as in a hot tea.
- How do I best use a G&Tea Bag? For best results pop a Bag into your glass or transparent teapot then add your gin. Wait a few minutes, dipping the bag occasionally to ensure the bag has been submerged in gin (but – do not constantly dip the bag). After the infusion has taken place to your liking, you may then add ice and tonic.
- Can I control the colour? Intensity of colour may vary from tea bag to tea bag. The colour should start to reveal itself after a minute or so, the longer you leave the infusion, the more concentrated the flavour and the colour becomes, it’s up to you. Place some ice into the glass and top up with your desired amount of tonic water. Simple, it’s G&Tea time!
- What are the tea bags made from? The bags are made from bio-degradable corn starch fibre and each ingredient is organically grown. As much as you enjoy a good G&Tea cocktail, the environment should enjoy it too.
- Tea bags are made from corn starch fibre, manufactured in a warehouse containing sesame products where gluten may be present.
About Karu Distillery: All products are distilled and bottled at Nick and Ally’s independently owned and operated distillery at the Mouth of the Devils Wilderness, Grose Vale NSW, surrounded by vast bushland settled in the outskirts of Sydney.