Ever get to 10 am and think "Damn, I need a gin"?
Author: The Gin Boutique
Ever get to 10 am and think "Damn, I need a gin"? Add a Red Snapper to your repertoire to give your brunch some punch!
1. Add two bruised red chillis to a highball glass - variety at your tongue's discretion!
2. To a mixing vessel add 50ml of a Australian dry craft gin, juice of 1/4 of a lemon, 5-7 dashes of Worcestershire sauce (to your taste), 1-3 dashes of classic Tabasco sauce (to your courage levels). Stir.
3. To your mixing vessel add 100ml of tomato juice, then gently pour between this vessel and another to combine (don’t, ever, ever, ever shake or stir).
4. Add a few cubes of ice to your chilli-ready highball glass, pour your Red snapper over the chillis and ice, season with pepper and salt, and garnish with a celery stick (just to convince yourself its good for you).
5. Sip, warm your soul and enjoy.
Love it!31 May 2018Red Snapper is one of my favourites. If you can get it, try substituting CLAMATO juice for tomato.